As we collectively mourn the loss of our 50 Muslim brothers and sisters in New Zealand, we felt it inappropriate to host a social event so soon afterwards, and so have decided to postpone the spring soirée to Friday 26 April.
Date: Friday 26 April 2019
Time: 18:45 - 22:00
Venue: Khan's Restaurant, 13-15 Westbourne Grove, London W2 4UA (click to show on Google Maps)
Tickets: £25 (+ booking fee) - Book your place now
To celebrate the arrival of spring, the City Circle is back with another of our famous social dinners.
We have secured a private dining space at Khan's Restaurant in Bayswater where the chefs will prepare a delicious two-course dinner for us. Choose from a selection of specially prepared starters, main dishes and salads, with complimentary soft drinks available throughout the evening.
With plenty of time to mingle with guests throughout the evening, this is an ideal chance to catch up with old friends and expand your social circle – all in a halal environment.
All welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!
This is a ticketed event with all proceeds going to fund the City Circle's charity projects. Click here to book your place.
- Advance booking only: No tickets will be available on the door.
- Doors open at 18:45 and the formal part of the evening starts at 19:15. Please arrive no later than 19:15 as late admission may be refused.
- Dress code: Smart-casual
- All food is halal, with vegetarian and "free-from" options available.
- Nearest stations: Bayswater, Royal Oak, Queensway
- No refunds if cancelling less than 7 days before the event. If you can't attend you can transfer your place to a friend, but please let us know no later than 25 April 2019.
- If you have any questions, please contact the event organiser firstname.lastname@example.org.